Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Party on Saturday! (And Valentine's Products)

Come to the Dragon Volcano Club to get tarot readings by Orakeli between 3pm and 5pm and dance to love songs from 5pm to 7pm.  LotusNightingale will be your DJ and she'll be spinning music that includes the following genres: alternative rock, classic rock, jazz, reggae, rock, pop, R&B, hip hop/rap, and ska.

Orakeli's Ad:
Need advice?  Come to the Dragon Volcano Club to get a tarot reading!   I do not predict a static future, or answer yes or no questions.  I will tell you what I see that is going on in your life and then advise you on how to proceed.  For more information on my services, check the web section of my profile or visit the garden before the event.  I do the readings on a first come first serve basis, so IM me when you arrive to secure your place in line.  Doing the readings in IM, gives you a record of the reading (if you have your IMs set to save onto your hard drive). I ask that you pay me L$250 to begin the reading (if you cannot afford this, talk to me and we'll see what we can do).  While you are waiting for your turn, hangout in the club, dance, eat, drink, chat, and shop!  When you arrive, you will arrive outside the Dragon Volcano.  Use the red multi-teleporter to get inside, or just walk up the tongue. Looking forward to seeing you!

 I have a few Valentine's products on display in the club and more available in the marketplace.  The pug and the heart balloon each come in 5 different styles.




No comments:

Post a Comment